We help to unlock potentials by building confidence in a child. Our philosophy is to encourage our students to develop their social skills and give them room for personal development. We encourage our students to strive towards meaningful goals and support them as they solve the problems they encounter.
We work in a small groups of 3/4 students per tutor and make sure tutors are constantly giving them feedback regarding their work.
– More individual focus.
– Small group size 4 students to 1 teacher ratio.
– Maths, Science and English for Reception to GCSE.
– Homework provided on weekly basis and School Homework support.
– Experience / qualified teachers who are graduates, Examiners and Teachers.
– All material provided and follows the national curriculum written by our academic writers.
House of Tutors Ltd. Registered Office:43-47 Rushey Green, Lewisham, London, SE6 4AS.Registered Number: 10783653 England and Wales.